The historical Willunga Catholic Parish is situated on the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula, south of Adelaide in South Australia. It is part of the Southern Deanery of the Adelaide Archdiocese.
The Parish has three Mass Centres - at Aldinga, Normanville and Willunga.
St Joseph's Church on St Jude Street, Willunga was established in 1850. It was the third Catholic Church in South Australia and is the oldest still in continuous use.
St Peter's Church on Cape Jervis Road, Normanvile celebrated its sesqui-centenary in 2008. It was opened and blessed on 1 January, 1858.
Mary of Galilee, the First Disciple Church at the corner of Quinliven and How Roads, Aldinga was opened in March, 2009. Galilee has a very amicable sharing arrangement with the Aldinga Lutheran Community and is situated on the grounds of the new Galilee Learning Centre, which currently caters for primary-aged children.
REGULAR WEEKEND MASS TIMES
• SATURDAY EVENING
5.30pm - Mary of Galilee, Cnr Quinliven and How Roads, Aldinga
• FIRST, THIRD, FIFTH SUNDAYS
8.30am - St Joseph's, St Judes Street, Willunga
10.30am - St Peter’s, Cape Jervis Road, Normanville
• SECOND, FOURTH SUNDAYS
8.30am - St Peter’s, Cape Jervis Road, Normanville
10.30am - St Joseph's, St Judes Street, Willunga